- 100% Linen
- Inspired by the smock style garments worn by shepherds in France during the 1890's
- Made form the finest medium weight European linen made in Normandy, northern France
- The linen has an exquisite substance and texture, permitting the garment to be worn year after year
- This beautifully crafted and comfortable linen smock dress has a refined silhouette with side gussets
- In addition to the two chest pockets it also has side pockets
- Dropped shoulders
- Long sleeves with cuffs and buttons
- With pleaded detaining at the top of the sleeve where it joins the bodice
- The sleeve is beautifully full at the cuff
- Gathers at back neck and little turn down collar with amazing button detail
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of the most exceptional quality
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
Measurements with garment laying flat
Bust 57cm, length from back neck to hem 110cm, sleeve head 21cm, cuff width 10.5cm, hem width 87cm,
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.