- 100% Linen
- A beautiful off white linen chemise with pleated detailing inspired by those worn in Europe during the Victorian era
- Made from the finest off white light weight Belgian linen, suitable to wear all year round
- Wear layered over pants or a slip
- Dropped shoulders
- Curved hem
- With pintuck detaining throughout the bodice and pleated detailing at the hemline
- Pleated detailing the back neck
- The sleeves are beautifully full and gather at the cuff with buttons
- Opening at the front with tiny buttons
- French seams throughout
- The Hallelujah brand labels are attached to each garment with a visible little red embroidered cross stitch at the back neck
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of exceptional quality and beauty
- A chemise to wear and treasure for many years to come
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
- If you would like to join our Hallelujah waiting list please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Measurements with garment laying flat
Bust 52cm, length from front neck to hem 80cm, back length 89cm, chemise hem width 85cm, sleeve head 25cm sleeve length 52cm, cuff width 10cm
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal of care and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.