- 100% Linen
- Inspired by the bloomers worn during the late 1800's in Europe
- Made form the finest medium weight European linen made in Normandy, northern France
- The linen has an exquisite substance and texture, permitting the garment to be worn year after year
- These beautifully crafted relaxed fitting bloomers are fully lined and feature pleating detail at the hem, they are perfect for layering
- Elastic and drawstring at the waist
- Side pockets
- Our model is a size 8 and 177cm tall.
- Please refer to the measurement details below to ensure best fit for you.
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of the most exceptional quality
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
Measurements with garment laying flat
Hips (measured from 30cm down from waist) 75cm
Centre front to crutch 33cm
Centre back to crotch 45cm
Inner leg 58cm
Outer leg 84cm
Hips (measured from 30cm down from waist) 78cm
Centre front to crutch 34cm
Centre back to crotch 46cm
Inner leg 61cm
Outer leg 89cm
Hips (measured from 30cm down from waist) 80cm
Centre front to crutch 35cm
Centre back to crotch 46.5cm
Inner leg 63cm
Outer leg 90cm
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.