- 100% Linen
- A timeless, dress inspired by an antique Romanian garment from the early 1900's discovered by the designer whilst travelling in Europe, often worn by children and women
- With a simple and relaxed silhouette, the hem is buttoned so that it resembles a balloon and can be adjusted
- When the button is removed, the silhouette becomes sharper, creating a longer dress
- The washed linen used to create this dress is from Normandy in northern France and is of the highest quality with amazing body and texture
- Flattering high neck detail and 3/4 sleeves with 5cm splits
- The skirt is beautifully abundant with side godets, pockets and gathers with raw edged pleated detailing
- With side godets and pockets
- A relaxed and flattering transeasonal dress to wear season after season
- The Hallelujah brand labels are attached to each garment with a visible little red embroidered cross stitch at the back neck
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of exceptional quality and beauty
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
- If you would like to join our Hallelujah waiting list please email your details to email@example.com
Measurements with garment laying flat
Size 38 - Bust 56cm, length from front shoulder point to hem 119cm, sleeve head 21cm, cuff width 13cm, hem width 215cm
Size 40 -
Size 42 -
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal of care and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.