- 100% Linen
- A timeless, gentle dress made from soft linen grown at Flanders in a medium toned shade of grey
- Created to express the original beauty of the cloth
- Reminiscent of dresses worn by women in Europe during the early 1900's
- Made from the finest soft washed linen with incredible drape and texture
- Buttons through the front with self covered buttons
- Dropped shoulders
- Beautifully abundant and full, softly gathered tiered skirt
- Long sleeves with pleating and frill detail at the cuff
- Back yoke with gathers
- Adjustable self tie at back to add shape as desired
- Flattering and transeasonal design to wear as a dress or worn open and layered
- The Hallelujah brand labels are attached to each garment with a visible little red embroidered cross stitch at the back neck
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of exceptional quality and beauty
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
- If you would like to join our Hallelujah waiting list please email your details to email@example.com
Measurements with garment laying flat
Bust 55cm, length from front shoulder point to hem cm, sleeve head 21cm, sleeve length 59cm, cuff width 15cm, hem width 240cm
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal of care and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.