- 100% Linen
- A beautifully detailed unlined coat inspired by baptismal robes worn in Europe in during the late 1800's
- With amazing pleated detailing throughout and the sweetest rounded collar
- Sleeves with pleated detailing past the elbow
- Buttons through at the front with ebony wooden buttons
- Made from washed Japanese linen of the highest quality with amazing body and texture
- Oversized front patch pockets
- A relaxed and flattering transeasonal light weight coat to wear and enjoy season after season
- The Hallelujah brand labels are attached to each garment with a visible little red embroidered cross stitch at the back neck
- A true slow fashion, heirloom garment of exceptional quality and beauty
- Made in Kyoto, Japan
- If you would like to join our Hallelujah waiting list please email your details to email@example.com
Measurements with garment laying flat
Bust 44cm, length from front shoulder point to hem 105cm, sleeve head 22cm, sleeve length 32cm, cuff width 24cm, hem width 88cm
Clothes that belong to life...
Do not end like a passing fad, clothes are not to be consumed. We give them life, wear them with affection, appreciation, generosity and love. Live a simple and respectful life and your clothes will reflect your true nature. Redeem dignity from your silhouette and behaviour.
Halleluja's unique collections are made in Kyoto Japan to order. The designer Yasuhiro Kawasaki creates thoughtful, gentle clothes created to last and reflect the individuals true nature. His beautiful label captures our modern times and traditions, using artisanal fabrications and skilled craftsmanship. High quality linens, cotton voiles and wools are sourced from old manufacturers in Kyoto Japan, France and Belgium. Every garment is designed and constructed with a great deal of care and attention to detail. Mr Kawasaki believes that clothes should be beautiful, resistant, necessary, essential and transcendent.