- 100% Cotton
- Original hand block printed design
- Beige background with black contrast print
- Beautiful mini pintuck detail at neckline
- Round neckline
- Sleeve past elbow with drop shoulder
- Opening at back with self dome covered buttons
- Our model is 182cm tall (6 foot) and a size 12
- The size 2 will fit a size 8 to 12
- Designed in Japan
- Made In India
Maison de Soil was established in 2009 as the high end version of the Japanese brand SOIL, which is based on the concept of comfort and relaxation.
SOIL means “earth” or “land,” and Maison de Soil conjures up the image of a studio or workshop standing on the land. They offer beautifully made, timeless womenswear created from natural fibres of the highest quality.
Guiding concepts: GENUINE, HAND-CRAFTED, LEISURELY
Designs are inspired by vintage costumes without being too eccentric or showy.
They are all extremely realistic and attempt, first and foremost, to bring out the best qualities of the textiles they use.
Each collection features custom made, traditional fabrics and materials from different parts of the world and are hand-stitchedan and hand-embroidered patiently by highly skilled artisans. The finished products, therefore, exude the warmth unique to things that are lovingly made by hand.