- Multi panel cotton linen wrap dress with self tie
- Subtle check and stripe textile that has been hand dyed
- Mini pin tuck details at front and back
- Can be worn as a coat or a dress
- Amazing garment for layering
- Our model is 182cm tall (6 foot) and a size 1
- The size 2 will fit a size 8 to 14
- Designed in Japan
- Made In India
Maison de Soil was established in 2009 as the high end version of the Japanese brand SOIL, which is based on the concept of comfort and relaxation.
SOIL means “earth” or “land,” and Maison de Soil conjures up the image of a studio or workshop standing on the land. They offer beautifully made, timeless womenswear created from natural fibres of the highest quality.
Guiding concepts: GENUINE, HAND-CRAFTED, LEISURELY
Designs are inspired by vintage costumes without being too eccentric or showy.
They are all extremely realistic and attempt, first and foremost, to bring out the best qualities of the textiles they use.
Each collection features custom made, traditional fabrics and materials from different parts of the world and are hand-stitchedan and hand-embroidered patiently by highly skilled artisans. The finished products, therefore, exude the warmth unique to things that are lovingly made by hand.