- 50% Silk 50% Cotton
- Incredibly beautiful hand crafted coat with botanical inspired appliqué with raw edges and fraying
- Very lightly quilted
- Indigo dyed textile
- Pick stitch hand stitching detailing at cuffs, collar, front opening and back hem
- Covered buttons at front
- Patch pockets with appliqué and hand stitching detailing
- Fully lined
- Our model is 162cm tall and a size 8, she is wearing a size large
- This brand is a small cut size large fits a 8 to 10, extra large fits a 10 to 12 and the XXL fits a 12 to 14
- This garment is a work of art
- Made in India
Maku Textiles designers Santanu and Chirag create textile designs that are woven by skilled hand-weavers into khadi, muslin and jamdani fabrics. Every garment is dyed with indigo dye, which has a 5,000 year-old history in India.
Sold all over the world from the USA to Japan their ethos is “anti-fashion” and the duo do not exhibit their work in fashion shows. Their womenswear collections are not marketed as fashion pieces – they are skillfully woven garments that promote and explore the beauty and historical craft practices of India.