- 50% Silk 50% Cotton
- Hand dyed indigo
- Stunning long sleeve tunic style top
- Gathers at neckline
- Opening at back with three handmade tiny brass buttons
- Raglan fabulous 3/4 lengths full sleeves with gathers and volume
- Cuff features beautiful handmade tiny brass buttons
- Incredible hand stitching detailing at hem
- Side splits
- This brand is very small, the medium fits a size 8 to 10 as the cuffs are a small fit, if you don't do up the cuffs or move the buttons it will fit up to a size 12
- Our model is 162cm tall and a size 8, she is wearing a medium
- Made in India
Maku Textiles designers Santanu and Chirag create textile designs that are woven by skilled hand-weavers into khadi, muslin and jamdani fabrics. Every garment is dyed with indigo dye, which has a 5,000 year-old history in India.
Sold all over the world from the USA to Japan their ethos is “anti-fashion” and the duo do not exhibit their work in fashion shows. Their womenswear collections are not marketed as fashion pieces – they are skillfully woven garments that promote and explore the beauty and historical craft practices of India.