Manteau Noir is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We hate spam as much as you do so rest assured that we would never send spam or sell email addresses to third parties. We recognise the trust you put in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust.
We use any personal information you entrust to us to better understand our customers’ interests and needs and to provide, deliver, source, administer and improve our products and services.
Other ways this information is used include:
- The processing of payments, refunds or discounts
- Provide relevant email marketing offers and segmentation
- Market research
- Personalising your shopping experience where possible
- Maintaining a current database of customer information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
- Any related companies
- IT service providers, mail delivery services
- Professional advisors including accountants, auditors or lawyers
- Government agencies
We will never knowingly send you electronic messages without your consent. For more information on the Spam Act 2003, please visit http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2013C00021